SORATINEX: An Australian Product Range developed specifically for Psoriasis Prone Skin
Soratinex has had quite the journey!
Developed in Melbourne, Victoria by Prof. Michael Tirant, Soratinex was initially designed for use in a clinical setting as a holistic skin treatment for psoriasis prone skin. The success of the product range soon led to interest amongst Dermatologists overseas. It wasn’t long before Soratinex found itself distributed throughout Europe, where it became popular amongst practitioners and psoriasis warriors alike.
Soratinex has only recently made the jump from clinic-only to a consumer range in Australia where it is now available to anyone in need. At Soratinex, we pride ourselves on putting our professional knowledge of all things herbal and nutritional to good use by creating a psoriasis cream Australia can be proud of.
What is the Soratinex difference?
- We take a holistic approach – Using both oral and topical products to treat the inside and out
- The power of synergy – Our popular Emollient combines over 18 active ingredients which work together to remove dead skin build up and nourish the skin below
- We use potent, natural ingredients – Essential oils allow for optimum skin absorption
- Soratinex has been clinically trialed – Not only has it been used in a holistic clinic setting for over 30 years, but has been clinically trialed internationally by dermatologists – more than once!*
- Developed by an Australian who understands Australian skin
- 100% steroid free
Interesting in trying Soratinex but don’t know where to start?
It is always a bit daunting trying yet another product for your psoriasis. We are here to help!
We have a team of Complementary and Alternative Medicine professionals who not only get psoriasis, but can tell you the best way to go about starting with Soratinex.
Generally we recommend starting with the Treatment Pack which includes the Skin Care Gel, Emollient and Oral Supplement. This gives you enough products to last at least a month when concentrating on a specific area. Whilst you may have a larger area to cover – starting with smaller sizes allows you to ensure you are tolerating the range well and that you are also responding well, before going to the bigger size. Once you can see for yourself the wonderful benefits, you can upgrade to the large Emollient and the rest is history.
As one of our very happy UK patients has said “When I do get a flare up, it’s a case of dot and dab. It goes a very long way”. (Courtesy of Franklphama)
For more information on our product range, head to https://www.soratinex.com/shop/.
*For more information on psoriasis and our UK Trials – see here: https://youtu.be/W1hyCDgPmSk